Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another Inspirational Story of Life


By Heather Mathews for PPSIMMONS    

Today I logged into my Facebook account, and in my newsfeed, I saw an article posted by Prophecy News Watch (with a link to the original story on The Christian Post) about a young mother who decided that there was just no way she would abort her baby, even though she and her husband KNEW there was something seriously wrong- they just didn’t know what. 

The mother, Lacey Buchanan, posted her testimonial on YouTube and GodVine and it has already garnered almost ten million hits.

Her son, Christian, who was born on February 18, 2011, was one of only 50 people in the world with a bilateral cleft palate and lip.  He also had clefted eyes, so that he was almost completely blind.

People were cruel to Lacey, whispering behind her back, and asking what was wrong with “that baby.”  One girl even chastised her for not aborting him.  But things began to turn around when people started to recognize her and Christian, and they would tell her how he inspired them:  “What a special child doing big things for God at such an early age. What special parents, to realize God works all things for good for those who love Him. Christian's story touched my heart -- I will pray for your precious miracle. The smile on his face makes me smile :)” says Heather (not me) in a comment on Buchanan's blog.




OR



Original articles:


No comments:

Post a Comment